[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Fiducial Marker Based Localization System - Package Annoucement

Rokus Ottervanger ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 10:41:55 UTC 2018

First of all: great initiative, and I'd be happy to try this implementation.
I've had a short look through your code, so please correct me if I missed pieces.
Is it right that, once you've seen a marker, its position will not be updated again?
The fiducial marker SLAM problem strikes me as a perfect case for Graph SLAM. Is there any reason you are not  using this?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/fiducial-marker-based-localization-system-package-annoucement/4050/10) or reply to this email to respond.