[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Indigo] Ddynamic_reconfigure_python not available

Sam Pfeiffer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 04:34:48 UTC 2018

Hello,

Even tho the package ddynamic_reconfigure_python [wiki](http://wiki.ros.org/ddynamic_reconfigure_python), [repo](https://github.com/pal-robotics/ddynamic_reconfigure_python), [gbp repo](https://github.com/pal-gbp/ddynamic_reconfigure_python-release) was released previously (I could install thru sudo apt-get install ros-indigo-ddynamic-reconfigure-python) now it's not available anymore.

I don't know how to check why this is happening. I'd also love to make sure the package is released for the next versions (kinetic at least).

Can anybody help me please?

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ddynamic-reconfigure-python-not-available/4121/1) or reply to this email to respond.