[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [MoveIt! Developers] Google Summer of Code 2018, Internships, Full Time

Dave Coleman ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 21:02:09 UTC 2018

Hi MoveIt! Community,

Im excited to announce a couple opportunities for MoveIt! developers:

**Google Summer of Code**

We are seeking students to participate in GSoC code sprints to improve the MoveIt! code base this summer. We have two sponsoring organizations this year - the Open Source Robotics Foundation and the JSK Robotics Lab, University of Tokyo. Applications open March 12th.

**MoveIt! Internship**

PickNik Consulting has a position opening for a MoveIt! developer looking for a summer internship. You need strong C++ abilities and some familiarity with MoveIt!. This is a paid position and your responsibilities will include making open source contributions to MoveIt! and ROS. To apply please email jobs at picknik.ai with your resume, code samples, and relevant experience.

**Full Time MoveIt! Developer**

PickNik Consulting is looking to grow its team with a Software Engineer with expert level experience with C++. Please checkout our Angel.co posting for more information.

Cheers,
Dave

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/google-summer-of-code-2018-internships-full-time/4144/1) or reply to this email to respond.