[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] RIC Americas Training

Matt Robinson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:43:48 UTC 2018

The ROS-Industrial Consortium Americas will be hosting a training on April 10-12, 2018 at Southwest Research Institute in San Antonio, TX. This class will have both basic and advanced track options. Members have access to this training, but must register in advance.

You can find more details related to this training event, and take advantage of the discounted hotel rates associated by visiting and registering over at rosindustrial.org.

https://rosindustrial.org/events/2018/04/10/ric-americas-spring-ros-i-training

We are open to topics for the Advanced Track! Post up here to give us ideas!

Thanks!

Matt R.
ROS-I Consortium Americas Program Manager

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ric-americas-training/4170/1) or reply to this email to respond.