[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Support for Secure publish subscribe messaging such as Open DDS for use in robotic swarms

John Black ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 01:45:32 UTC 2018

I was referring to the specific project with name Open DDS. However, you have provided me valuable information as I am secondarily interested in DDS in general. And now I plan to investigate those other implementation of RMW: FastRTPS, Connext (which I am aware of), OpenSplice, CoreDX, and OPC UA. Thank you.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/support-for-secure-publish-subscribe-messaging-such-as-open-dds-for-use-in-robotic-swarms/3933/5) or reply to this email to respond.