[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Software Engineer / Engenheiro de Software - (Salvador - Brazil)

Diego Cesar ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 19:52:40 UTC 2018

Hello all,

I work for a company in Salvador-Bahia, Brazil. We develop robots for the O&G, Mining and Energy industries and, recently, we `have` developed a resident autonomous vehicle `to` inspect the assets of Oil `& Gas` companies.

We have a young and motivated team, with approx. 50 people and we are growing fast. Therefore, we are seeking a skilled C++/Phyton software developer with experience in ROS and practical experience in Robotics.

Your main activities are
* Develop and test software for our robot in C++/Python
* Develop missing features in Gazebo `to` `properly` simulate our robot
* Integrate software
* Being part of our team, assisting colleagues, peer reviewing `code` and spreading the knowledge;

What we expect from you:
* Bachelor or MSc in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
* Strong experience in ROS
* Experience with Gazebo
* Solid C++ and  Python programming in Linux
* Practical robotics experience
* Experience developing in a Linux environment
* Fluency in English

Nice to Have, abilities with the following tools:
* Git
* Eigen
* Qt
* OSG