[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] I'd like to know ROS-Industrial news article related to famous companies

Tomoya Yamanaka ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 03:25:15 UTC 2018

Hello,

I'm looking for an example projects for ROS-I used by world wide famous companies.
For example, an web article title, Sieamens used ROS-I for * project, is the one I'd like to find.

Our team is now considering ROS-Industrial to use in our automated factory(FA) system,
but our client is asking such example to see ROS-Industrial is already used not only in academic but also business.
So if you know, could you share such information?

Best regards,

Yamanaka

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/id-like-to-know-ros-industrial-news-article-related-to-famous-companies/4217/1) or reply to this email to respond.