[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS Projects] Coursera's Control of Mobile Robots using ROS + Raspberry Pi Robot - Part 2

Jack Pien ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:20:16 UTC 2018

Hi,

I published the 2nd post of a multi-part series that implements concepts learned from [Coursera's Control of Mobile Robots (CMR)](https://www.coursera.org/learn/mobile-robot) on to our [ROS+OpenCV ROSbots robot kit for Makers](http://www.rosbots.com).

[In this part 2 post, I describe the unicycle and differential drive models and implement the conversion and controllers using ROS and ROSbots](https://medium.com/@rosbots/unicycle-to-differential-drive-courseras-control-of-mobile-robots-with-ros-and-rosbots-part-2-6d27d15f2010). Future posts, parts 3 and beyond, will completely implement the CMR assignments.

On an ongoing basis, I will implement various online robotics courseware and textbooks on our ROSbots robot kit as an effort to learn / re-learn robotics concepts and theory, welcoming others to join along with their own ROSbots kit.

As usual, love to hear what the community thinks of the effort. As usual, dont hesitate to reach out with questions, suggestions and feedback. Want to collaborate? Love to connect as well.

Thanks!
Jack the ROSbots Maker

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/courseras-control-of-mobile-robots-using-ros-raspberry-pi-robot-part-2/4249/1) or reply to this email to respond.