[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Please ask all questions on ROS answers

Mikael Arguedas ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 23:04:26 UTC 2018

Hi ROS users,

As a reminder, please ask questions on [ROS Answers](http://answers.ros.org/), following our [support policy]( http://wiki.ros.org/Support).

The ROS 2 core developers are all subscribed to tags related to ROS 2.

To avoid confusion, when posting new questions, please tag them with the rosdistro you are using (for ROS1: `indigo`, `kinetic`.. for ROS2: `ardent`, `bouncy`...). If the issue spans several ROS distributions, please use the more generic `ros1` or `ros2` tags.

Thanks again to all the members of the community making ROS Answers a successful exchange platform with over 20 questions a day answered by the community.

Your friendly ROS team

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/please-ask-all-questions-on-ros-answers/4259/1) or reply to this email to respond.