[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 2018 Survey

Chris ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:23:58 UTC 2018

Hello ROS users,

Wed like to get an idea of what versions of ROS people are using and how long they want those versions supported.  If you could fill out this [short survey](https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScePC3xRTZBFHgsSmxqIQnwbCve3ClkWzF6THChytsD0rMx4g/viewform?usp=sf_link), that would help us to make decisions on where we should focus our efforts for ROS1.  We'll leave the survey open for 2 weeks, until April 4, 2018, and post the results shortly after that.

Thank you!
Your friendly ROS team

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2018-survey/4270/1) or reply to this email to respond.