[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS 2018 Survey

Chris ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 18:41:51 UTC 2018

[quote="ruffsl, post:2, topic:4270, full:true"]
I think it might be helpful to add a N/A option for some of the how long questions, or at least let them be optional, as it might otherwise conflate reported preference of duration with those that have no opinion. E.g. those who never use non-LTS releases, and are not concerned with its EOL. With this option, we could still take the selected duration and number of responses into consideration.
[/quote]

Good point @ruffsl .  In retrospect, that would have been a good thing to add.  In order not to have different surveys for different people, I think I'll leave it as-is for now and we can tease that out from other answers like @jatowler suggested.  Thanks for the feedback.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-2018-survey/4270/4) or reply to this email to respond.