[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Access all Publisher/Subscriptions of a node

Lennart Nachtigall ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 11:04:18 UTC 2018

I think you misunderstood me. I already found this example.
What I'm looking for is a way to get all publishers/subscriptions that were created via rclcpp::Node->create_publisher (or create_subscription). I couldn't find an interface in the node for achieving this, but as far as I understand somewhere there must be a list which publishers and subscritptions were created.

Regarding answers.ros.org. What kind of questions should be asked here and what kind of questions on answers.ros.org? The latest I was aware of was that questions should be asked here instead of github.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/access-all-publisher-subscriptions-of-a-node/4269/4) or reply to this email to respond.