[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] I'd like to know ROS-Industrial news article related to famous companies

Wilco Bonestroo ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:04:26 UTC 2018

Last year, I have been to a ROS Industrial meeting in the Netherlands. The program is available at: [https://mikrocentrum.nl/evenementen/themabijeenkomsten/ros-industrial/#programma/](https://mikrocentrum.nl/evenementen/themabijeenkomsten/ros-industrial/#programma/) You could try to contact the people from Lely, Alten and VDL ETG who presented there. They presented projects they were working on. Moreover, on the website of the ROS Industrial consortium there is a list with partners: [https://rosindustrial.org/ric/current-members/](https://rosindustrial.org/ric/current-members/).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/id-like-to-know-ros-industrial-news-article-related-to-famous-companies/4217/5) or reply to this email to respond.