[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [TurtleBot] [TB3] TurtleBot3 Auto project

Norbert ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 01:17:35 UTC 2018

Hi Leon,

This is a great functionality. Would you mind to share your code and/or instructions about how to get the same up. I have a fully functioning TB3 with the same Raspberry Pi camera installed you are using. I'm somewhat new to ROS and TB3, but getting along well with the basic functionalities, however totally new to MIT DuckieTown project, so would certainly appreciate some guidance and code drops that would put me on the fast track with this functionality.

Thanks,
Norbert

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/tb3-turtlebot3-auto-project/1402/2) or reply to this email to respond.