[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Quality guide for ROS2

Andrzej Wąsowski ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 11:37:36 UTC 2018

Thanks, certainly a useful effort. I am reading through this.  I think the goal appears somewhat similar to http://wiki.ros.org/Quality (which is a project we are starting to work on). A number of thoughts/questions.

1. It is not clear (yet) for me how ROS2 wiki will be organized (is it going to live on github?).

2. Perhaps https://github.com/ros2/ros2/wiki/Quality-Guide and http://wiki.ros.org/Quality should be maintained as sister websites linking-to-each other. OTOH, I think there will probably be large aspects of ROS quality that will be independent of ROS1 vs ROS2 division.  So I am a bit lost on how should we organize ourselves. I am particularly concerned with duplication of work, maintenance effort, and also decreased visibility if we distribute too much.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/quality-guide-for-ros2/3926/4) or reply to this email to respond.