[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018 Sponsors

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 21:28:05 UTC 2018

We're thrilled to announce our first group of [sponsors](https://roscon.ros.org/2018/#sponsors) for [ROSCon 2018](https://roscon.ros.org/2018/)!

Platinum: Erle Robotics

Gold: Locus, Tier IV, Univeral Robots

Silver: Bossanova, Iron Ox

Bronze: The Construct, MathWorks, Northwestern MS in Robotics Program, Paggio Fast Forward, Yujin Robot

Friend: Blue River, Bosch, Magna

In addion Erle and Locus are both also supporting the Diversity Program.

We're still looking for new sponsors. Please check the [prospectus](https://roscon.ros.org/2018/img/ROSCon_2018_Sponsorship_Prospectus.pdf) to learn about our sponsorship opportunities and feel free to contact the organizing committee (roscon-2018-oc at osrfoundation.org) with any questions. The exclusive sponsorship levels are starting to sell out, so it's best to act soon.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018-sponsors/4336/1) or reply to this email to respond.