[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcement: A ROS package for google's speech-to-text API and NLP API - Dialogflow

Anas Abou Allaban ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 23:22:51 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

This is my first time contributing to open source in general so bear with me.
I have developed a ROS package that uses google's speech to text API to publish text onto a topic. That is then parsed by their NLP platform, Dialogflow, to extract a user's intent and whether a developer wishes to run actions associated with that intent. It's much better explained when you see their console [here](https://dialogflow.com/).

My package can be found here: http://wiki.ros.org/dialogflow_ros

I'd love to get some feedback on how to enhance this and what features to add. Also, would like to see if this of interest to people.

Best,
Anas

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcement-a-ros-package-for-googles-speech-to-text-api-and-nlp-api-dialogflow/4337/1) or reply to this email to respond.