[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcement: A ROS package for google's speech-to-text API and NLP API - Dialogflow

Anas Abou Allaban ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 01:53:24 UTC 2018

Hey Joe,

So I am using a similar approach to yours and that's cause even in v2 the streaming API is not stable (not even implemented if I read the code correctly...). So what I do is use the asynchronous continuous speech streaming function, get the text, send it to NLP and get the fulfillment text.

Feel free to take a look at my implementation. You'll notice I have 2 nodes, one for TTS and the other for NLP.

Anas

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcement-a-ros-package-for-googles-speech-to-text-api-and-nlp-api-dialogflow/4337/5) or reply to this email to respond.