[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing rosmon - interactive ROS process monitor

Sam Pfeiffer ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon May 7 08:13:03 UTC 2018

Hello, I just wanted to ask if you thought of the crazy idea of using Python embedded in your application to parse launch files (so to use the same implementation, and, potentially, accepting all the format). Maybe you are already doing this (or partially) for the _eval_ stuff.

And if you thought about it, I'd like to know your opinion on it, I'm curious (never tried).

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-rosmon-interactive-ros-process-monitor/4643/10) or reply to this email to respond.