[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Computer Vision / Perception] Cameras with 360º FoV in ROS

Andres Milioto ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri May 11 07:03:10 UTC 2018

Thank you for the confirmation! We will go ahead with the S model then.

I will check periodically what the status of support for uvc1.5 is and post it here when I can make the V model work. I assumed compatibility as well, but they dropped support for 1.1, which is my bad, I should have checked before.

I seriously doubt my boss will allow me to allocate time to develop the driver, but if it happens I will post the news here.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/cameras-with-360-fov-in-ros/1833/11) or reply to this email to respond.