[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] Rclcpp.lib for win32 visual studio project

Maram ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun May 13 12:57:39 UTC 2018

I am trying to create a ros node to subscribe to a topic in a visiual studio project which is (Release and Win32)
but I got this error

Severity	Code	Description	Project	File	Line	Suppression State
Error	LNK1112	module machine type 'x64' conflicts with target machine type 'X86'	Cooperation	C:\Maram\ros2\build\approach\rclcpp.lib(rclcpp.dll)	1

do you have any idea how I can solve this problem ??

P.S I can't change visual studio project to x64, it has alot of other external libraries which is 32

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/rclcpp-lib-for-win32-visual-studio-project/4759/1) or reply to this email to respond.