[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] Unified Changelog/Report for synchronized ROS package releases

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu May 17 12:50:41 UTC 2018

I've already answered your ROS Answers question, so I won't repeat that here.

Reason I suggested to post here is that in the context of the initiatives of the ROSIN Quality Working group this may be something to take a look at.

@tfoote may have an idea how / whether what you suggest would be something that could be automated (I suspect it would be). I can imagine a new Jenkins job on the ROS buildfarm that takes in info about to be synced / recently synced packages, gathers the changelogs, aggregates them and publishes it somewhere.

[quote="stfn, post:1, topic:4810"]
I have a html-page in mind, listing all the updated packages, the old version, the new version and the changes.
[/quote]

Something similar to that (but without the changelogs) can be found at [repositories.ros.org/status_page](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page). Perhaps the output of the job that I described above could be something similar.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/unified-changelog-report-for-synchronized-ros-package-releases/4810/2) or reply to this email to respond.