[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Melodic Morenia Beta has begun

Chris ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu May 17 22:47:09 UTC 2018

[quote="130s, post:2, topic:4743, full:true"]

I know theres only a week left before World Turtle Day, but what date are you planning to start holding to merge new releases for the official Melodic release?

[/quote]

For packages that are pretty core to the system, I'm planning on holding after Monday (May 21st).  That's just to ensure that we don't get a full system rebuild and find some nasty surprise at the last moment.  For "leaf" packages (that don't have a lot of downstream consumers), I'll consider merging up until Tuesday (May 22nd).

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-melodic-morenia-beta-has-begun/4743/3) or reply to this email to respond.