[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Quality Assurance] ROS Quality Assurance Working Group meeting minutes April 2018 Meeting

afsantos ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon May 21 14:34:37 UTC 2018

I have been looking into the list of metrics, and I would like to point out that some metrics are listed under different names, but have the same meaning in practice (i.e. they are repeated).

**McCabe Complexity** is usually a synonym for **Cyclomatic Complexity**.

**Class Coupling** is often equivalent to **Efferent Coupling**.

If under this project these entries have different meanings, I would like to know.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-quality-assurance-working-group-meeting-minutes-april-2018-meeting/4473/7) or reply to this email to respond.