[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] 5 open positions at BSH CIV Robotics in Munich, Germany

Ingo Lütkebohle ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 23 08:54:16 UTC 2018

My colleagues at BSH are looking for more roboticists, and ROS is a key skill, so don't hesitate, apply :slight_smile:

Their announcement is below, see the end for contact details and a link to the career page.

At BSH Corporate Innovation in Munich we are working on disruptive topics for a growing range of products including socially enabled consumer robots like Mykie, vacuum cleaning robots like Roxxter and other assistants working in our future homes. We carry out applied research up until product development and our goal is to work from sketch to scale and to transfer your ideas into new products. As a multi-brand company, we do this cross-divisional and for 14 global and regional brands including Bosch, Siemens, Gaggenau, Neff, Thermador and more. Our work also includes a close collaboration with our Bosch CR colleagues in Renningen (see cross-posting / Kai Oliver Arras).

We are intensifying our efforts and are seeking for a:

* System Architect (m/f) Robotics

* Software Expert (m/f) Robotic 3D-Vision & SLAM

* Engineer (m/f) Robotic Behaviour

* Robotic Engineer (m/f) Software Integration for 3D-Vision

* Robotics Software and Testing Engineer (m/f)

You will be working in a highly qualified team together with experts in robotics, artificial intelligence, computer vision, mechatronics, control, HRI, sensors, materials, embedded systems and UX. Possibilities to stay connected to the academic world by supervising students and taking part in conferences.

Your tasks will include:

* Application and implementation of state-of-the-art algorithms

* Systematic deployment, simulation, evaluation and benchmarking

* Integration of your methods into complete solutions and products for autonomous systems

* Cooperation with our product divisions, brands, regions, and Bosch CR

* Supervise students, write patents, travel to conferences

You are expected to have (see each position for details) e.g.:

* M.Sc. or PhD, depends on position and experience

* Profound knowledge of your field, strong analytical skills

* Strong programming skills in ROS, Gazebo, C/C++, Python

* Strong experience with Linux, DevOps, agile development methods

* Experience in sensor fusion, autonomous navigation, 3D computer vision

* Experience with system integration, timing, synchronization

* Joy in generating real robotic products with our UX team

* Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English

* High commitment combined with interpersonal skills in teams

* A learner mentality

How to apply: https://www.bsh-group.com/career/overview/

Availability: now

Location: BSH headquarters in Munich, Germany

Looking forward to your application!!

Arne Rost

---

Dr.-Ing. Arne Rost