[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Announcing rosmon - interactive ROS process monitor

Max Schwarz ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat May 26 01:09:04 UTC 2018

Thanks for the awesome feedback, BrettHemes. Happy to hear that rosmon is useful for you guys!

Just a quick status update: A binary release with many fixes to problems reported by the community is ongoing. I'm fighting with some strange compiler issues on the buildfarm (some g++/ccache interaction), but we should make it in time for the next package syncs for kinetic, lunar, and melodic.

See [the changelog](https://github.com/xqms/rosmon/blob/master/CHANGELOG.rst) for a detailed list of changes.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/announcing-rosmon-interactive-ros-process-monitor/4643/13) or reply to this email to respond.