[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS-industrial Hydraulics

Onalethata Innocent Maswabi ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue May 29 00:48:51 UTC 2018

Nope. It was just more of laboratory experiments than theory because were assigned with work to research and a project to do.

Okay. Let me say it's better you go through YouTube videos and some PDF to read. I think it's much better that way.

Thank you

[ The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it.]

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-industrial-hydraulics/4900/5) or reply to this email to respond.