[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS in art installations/projects

dhood ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue May 29 01:43:40 UTC 2018

I'd love to see a list of different art projects that have used/are using ROS, so there's something to point artists to if they're looking to get started on anything remotely ROS-related.

If there's already a list of these projects somewhere that I missed, please point me to it!

Here are some I'm aware of already:
- [Bot & Dolly](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lX6JcybgDFo) (I've been told they used ROS then)
- [ROS Openlighting for interactive art](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-openlighting-for-interactive-art/2979)
- Potentially an entry to https://robotart.org/ or http://robogames.net/rules/art-kinetic.php, though I haven't seen any mention ROS

I'm sure there must be many more, spread throughout the internet, difficult to uncover with search keywords unless you have heard of them already..

Any ideas are welcome!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-in-art-installations-projects/4923/1) or reply to this email to respond.