[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Looking to pay someone to help out with ROS and rviz immediately!

robotdude ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed May 30 08:28:38 UTC 2018

Hi guys,

We are preparing an exhibition and our expert on ROS and rviz has become sick.

We immediately need someone who could help us in making our demonstrator with a FANUC LR Mate work.

Will pay on an hourly basis.

Would communicate on Teamviewer and ask technical questions about details on ROS, rviz etc.

We are located in Recklinghausen, Germany.

Please send me a msg with your email address or cell phone number and I will get back with you asap.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards.

Hannes

---