[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Navigation in ROS-Industrial

Matt Robinson ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 17:08:33 UTC 2018

I would say I have an interest in mobility for industrial applications. There were a number of use cases where real value proposition could have been realized if we had access to high performing processing that was mobile. When we talk about high mix environments, the agility in the mobile approach is really appealing. Over at rosindustrial.org I wrote up a summary of the latest ROS-I to MTConnect work, https://rosindustrial.org/news/2018/9/28/imts-2018-leveraging-open-standards-and-technologies-to-re-imagine-interoperability-within-factories, that gives some insight to the value of mobile on-demand capability.

As far as the labeling, I replied to the "organization's" take on that in another thread.

Thanks!

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/navigation-in-ros-industrial/6143/3) or reply to this email to respond.