[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 security performance tests

Abby ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 23:44:00 UTC 2018

Hi friends,

My team at Amazon is planning to release a package that contains ROS2 RMW implementation performance results. We use the tool Apex.AI (https://github.com/ApexAI/performance_test) provides to obtain data points and generate reports for when security is turned on/off in a ROS2 system. We will also provide a tool for comparing results and generate a single report for that. You will be able to read the commit history in our package to track down the history of a RWM implementation security performance by commits.

If you have any suggestions for making this more useful for you, please let us know.

Thanks in advance!

**Timeline**
Deadline for release: 11/16/2018

---