[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Security: CLI tools

aalon ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 03:26:00 UTC 2018

Thanks for the detailed responses @ruffsl :slight_smile:
Thinking about it some more, I don't think options B and C contradict each other; I think we should implement both.
So if the override is specified, we would use that. Otherwise, we'd prefix match. That would allow a variety of use cases while still being fairly simple. Of course, we need to make sure to log the exact security directory loaded, and document the lookup mechanism appropriately.
I'll have a PR out soon.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-security-cli-tools/6647/9) or reply to this email to respond.