[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] ROS2 Navigation WG - Thursday 11/8 8:00 am Pacific (GMT -7:00)

Geoffrey Biggs ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 23:55:14 UTC 2018

You're going in the wrong direction. ;)

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20181108T170000&p1=224&p2=263&p3=37&p4=248&p5=1440

To get a feasible time for those of us on this side of the world, you'd either need to go an hour earlier:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20181108T150000&p1=224&p2=263&p3=37&p4=248&p5=1440

or several hours later:

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20181108T200000&p1=224&p2=263&p3=37&p4=248&p5=1440

or

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html?iso=20181108T210000&p1=224&p2=263&p3=37&p4=248&p5=1440

If you need to organise a meeting with people spread all around the globe (like I do every week), then pretty much *someone* has to have a shitty time and someone has to have a not-so-great time while someone else gets it during office hours. The only feasible solution is to find someone who's willing to suffer the shitty time every week, or to rotate the shitty time around.

https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20181115&p1=224&p2=263&p3=37&p4=248

Given that I'm the only one on this side of the world, I'll understand if you prefer to just make it a reasonable time for Europe and America only.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-navigation-wg-thursday-11-8-8-00-am-pacific-gmt-7-00/6745/5) or reply to this email to respond.