[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Client Libraries/rosjava] Is rosjava worth using when not using android

yyvus ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 14:10:04 UTC 2018

Hi @msmcconnell,
Could you comment on your experience so far? What major difficulties you faced and what was straightforward?

I am currently in the same situation than you were a year ago. I also have to start a big project of robotic control and we are discussing the choices. Our context makes java almost the only possibility, but we are afraid to start with rosjava and be left a side from the ros community and the ros future enhancements...

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/is-rosjava-worth-using-when-not-using-android/1967/12) or reply to this email to respond.