[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Best Practices for Supporting Windows 10

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 01:50:46 UTC 2018

This sort of content is pretty well directed at the ROS2 documentation. We already have a ROS1 migration guide that can be extended with more information about improving Windows compatibility: https://index.ros.org/doc/ros2/Migration-Guide/

General ROS2 documentation can go in the generic ros2_documention repository. For package specific content we're recommending keeping it within the package in things like the README so that it can stay closer to the content as well as be versioned.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-best-practices-for-supporting-windows-10/6854/2) or reply to this email to respond.