[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Introducing the OpenManipulator

Michael Jae-Yoon Chung ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 19:29:04 UTC 2018

After spending more time, I found [this spreadsheet](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h46Vw3amU0FZl3JSRS42BNoAaKeJoDlHAJGMKVe05ts/edit#gid=490107710). which was helpful because it has links to websites where I can purchase the parts.

However, I still don't think I can build an openmanipulator easily because the part names used in the sheet was different from ones mentioned in the [Assembly manual](http://emanual.robotis.com/docs/en/platform/openmanipulator/) pdf file. I also noticed that [the part list from the spreadsheet](https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h46Vw3amU0FZl3JSRS42BNoAaKeJoDlHAJGMKVe05ts/edit#gid=490107710) and [the part list in e-manual](http://emanual.robotis.com/docs/en/platform/openmanipulator/) are different--which one is the correct list?

It would be great if you can provide a single, up-to-date part-list that contains the links to the online stores. Also, it would be great if you can match the part names used in the part-list and "Assembly manual", so hobbyist like me could easily follow the instructions.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/introducing-the-openmanipulator/2595/9) or reply to this email to respond.