[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Next Generation ROS] ROS2 Security Working Group Online Meeting

Ross Desmond ros.discourse at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 17:29:25 UTC 2018

I'm happy with being more verbose and distinguishing ros communication with capabilities, I will revise the ipc subsystem to have different names for capabilities.

Is there a discussion regarding the translation of `yaml -> dds xml DomainParticipant permissions document` is concerned?
I've observed that each rmw implementation mangles topic names based on the subsystem (topic, actions, services) using constants replicated through each repo. Is there a thread which discusses consolidation of topic prefixes/suffixes into a library to ensure each implementation uses the same constants? This way we can programmatically ensure the generated permissions xml document is accurate to each rmw implementation.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-security-working-group-online-meeting/6393/28) or reply to this email to respond.