[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROS Node for Speech Recognition with Mozilla DeepSpeech

Richard Kelley ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 01:02:43 UTC 2018

Hi all,

My students and I wanted to use Mozilla's DeepSpeech model on some of our robots, so we wrote a simple node to make the model available in ROS:

https://github.com/RichardKelley/unr_deepspeech

Functionality is fairly limited at the moment, but we've been happy with our testing so far and think that the system could be useful to others looking for a simple speech recognition solution that runs offline.

We're currently planning the next iteration of this package, and would love to hear your thoughts if you try it out.

Thanks,
Richard

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-node-for-speech-recognition-with-mozilla-deepspeech/6954/1) or reply to this email to respond.