[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Computer Vision / Perception] Low Cost ROS supported Cameras

Eugene ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 08:17:14 UTC 2018

May be you consider Raspberry Pi-based stereoscopic camera StereoPi. I'm a developer, and we discussing ROS support with Rohan Agrawal (@rohbotics), `raspicam_node` author. You can see current discussion here on GitHub: github.com/UbiquityRobotics/raspicam_node/issues/41

Here is how current revision looks like:
![stereopi_3|690x482](upload://AjXudyYzPX4wEMOQVqyYe9Sundk.jpeg)

To say briefly first tests are Ok, next step is to add stereoscopic driver.
![ros-depthmap-cutted|690x210](upload://8cxpd153A5Mj0y2RPBgjmN7BCds.jpeg)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/low-cost-ros-supported-cameras/4680/4) or reply to this email to respond.