[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Robotics Software Engineering Vacancy at Eurotec -- Rotterdam area, Netherlands

Rein Appeldoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 08:13:03 UTC 2018

Robotics Software Engineer / Developer (Eurotec)

**About Eurotec**

https://eurotec.nu/about-eurotec

**The Role**

We are looking for a hands-on robotics engineer that can accelerate the software development of our [Lowpad product](http://lowpad.com). As a member of our engineering team, youll be involved in the full lifecycle of software development, from architectural design, software development, testing, to the installation in the field.

**Minimum qualifications**

* PhD or Master in robotics / computer science or related field

* Solid experience with mobile robot navigation and localization

* Skilled in C++ and / or Python programming

* Experience with Linux and software development on Linux

* Experience with ROS or strong interest in learning it

**Nice-to-have qualifications**

* Hands-on experience with the different localization, SLAM, navigation and path planning methods

* Experience with beacon localization systems

* Experience with DevOps

* Experience with Agile software development practices

**What do we offer**

* High-tech dynamic working environment

* You can work with real robots!

* Competitive salary