[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] ROS2 Navigation WG - Thursday 11/29 2:00 pm Pacific (GMT -7:00)

Geoffrey Biggs ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 23:19:08 UTC 2018

[Here's an example of a meeting minutes wiki page with video](https://omgsafety.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/OSRP/pages/27295745/2017-10-06+Teleconference) from another project that I'm running. (Unrelated to ROS so now you all know why I struggle to find time for ROS stuff.)

It's Confluence, so it's heavily using Atlassian's features for tracked issues and so on, but I don't see why somehting similar couldn't be easily done with Github's wiki facilities. The meeting video itself is just uploaded as an attachment with a link embedded in the page.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros2-navigation-wg-thursday-11-29-2-00-pm-pacific-gmt-7-00/7005/5) or reply to this email to respond.