[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] ROSCon 2018 Program Published

gavanderhoorn ros.discourse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 11:39:45 UTC 2018

[quote="rgariepy, post:11, topic:5537"]
We will be making some changes to our review process, but we will *not* be putting in place a blanket ban on any topics at this point in time. We believe that such a policy would be tantamount to ignoring the potential impact ROS may have on the world outside of our labs and workshops.
[/quote]

+100 to this: personally I'd rather know about something and not like it than ignore it and pretend it isn't happening.

[quote="rgariepy, post:11, topic:5537"]
topics which are now far more controversial than the "rosbuild vs. catkin" debates found at the first ROSCons.
[/quote]

:)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/roscon-2018-program-published/5537/12) or reply to this email to respond.