[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [ROS-Industrial] Are the inverse kinematics of simulation the same as the inverse kinematics of real robot?

Thilo Zimmermann ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 07:58:57 UTC 2018

Hello @xxxdomi (Domi Schu),
thank you for your post under ROS-Industrial, which is the location for discussion for ROS-Industrial (ROS-I) related topics.

 If you have a question: Please first [google and check existing question and answers](https://discourse.ros.org/t/ros-answers-search/6360) (A LOT has already been asked and answered, in general, people tend to not answer questions that have been asked before...), then only post a question on http://answers.ros.org following our [support guidelines](http://wiki.ros.org/Support). ROS Discourse is not the right place.
Many thanks
Thilo

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/are-the-inverse-kinematics-of-simulation-the-same-as-the-inverse-kinematics-of-real-robot/6369/2) or reply to this email to respond.