[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] The 2018 ROS Metrics Report

Tully Foote ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 18:26:48 UTC 2018

Thanks for the informative historical graphs @DLu

The change in the country information appears to be due to Google switching to have the default metric be "Users" now instead of "Sessions" I didn't notice the change in metric. I think the new user metric is more valuable but it doesn't capture the trend lines as well. It's also interesting to see the different ratios of sessions vs users.

Here's both side by side:
![image](upload://6iOUIUQHHuO6asxRQCXnE15cYiT.png)

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/the-2018-ros-metrics-report/6216/3) or reply to this email to respond.