[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] Terminator plugin: MultiKill

George Stavrinos ros.discourse at gmail.com
Wed Oct 10 19:39:24 UTC 2018

Hey there everyone,

This post is only for  [Terminator](https://gnometerminator.blogspot.com/p/introduction.html) users. If you find yourself pressing Ctrl+C many times on various terminals, and most of the times you just need to kill everything and restart, I may have some good news. Some months ago I created a very simple Terminator plugin, called "MultiKill" that enables you to kill all processes on the current window. You can do it either by left clicking on the terminal and selecting the MultiKill option, or by hitting Alt+C. Today I updated it to work for Ubuntu 18.04 in addition to 14.04 and 16.04. You can check it out here:

https://github.com/gstavrinos/multikill_terminator

Thanks,

George

---