[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] SROS2 Tutorial | IROS 2018

ruffsl ros.discourse at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 02:59:18 UTC 2018

[quote="ruffsl, post:1, topic:5841"]

# Update

Ive uploaded the session slides, linked inline with the schedule, and additional materials to onto the tutorial website [[3] ](https://ruffsl.github.io/IROS2018_SROS2_Tutorial). Unfortunately my digital recorder failed, and I lost the audio I attempted to capture during the presentations, but the added reference publications and linked videos should include the same degree of information.

[/quote]

FYI, check the update I've edited to the original post above.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/sros2-tutorial-iros-2018/5841/7) or reply to this email to respond.