[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Melodic] Preparing for Melodic sync 2018-10-19

Chris ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 13:23:48 UTC 2018

Melodic Maintainers,
Currently Melodic has [no regressions ](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_melodic_default.html?q=REGRESSION) and [77 packages ](http://repositories.ros.org/status_page/ros_melodic_default.html?q=SYNC) ready to sync. I plan to hold new releases for Melodic starting Tuesday, October 16, with a sync on Friday, October 19th. Please reply here if there are any outstanding issues I should know about before performing the sync.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-melodic-sync-2018-10-19/6462/1) or reply to this email to respond.