[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Packaging and Release Management/Kinetic] Preparing for Kinetic Sync 2018-10-11

Denis Štogl ros.discourse at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 14:01:53 UTC 2018

> It looks like that PR still needs some work before it can be merged and then a release made including it. With core packages like that we also dont want to merge in the last minute and then make a release and sync without testing time. We try to make sure that low level releases are made early in the sync cycle so that they can get non-trivial testing time in the shadow-fixed/testing repositories to make sure we can catch any regressions before the main release.

Thank you for your answer. I will try to get it working one more time. If not I hope you manage to find some time to look at it. The same changes are already included in melodic so ti should not make bigger issues.

---

[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/preparing-for-kinetic-sync-2018-10-11/6430/4) or reply to this email to respond.