[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [Jobs] Internship at The Construct

The Construct ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 11:32:06 UTC 2018

Dear roboticists,

WE ARE LOOKING FOR INTERNS

The Construct ([www.theconstruct.ai](http://www.theconstruct.ai/)) is a company dedicated to teach and program robots with ROS by means of a web browser.

The team is looking for people passionated about robotics, in their early career, for intern positions.

1- The nice to have technical requirements (this is not mandatory):

- How to program in C++ or Python
- Knowledge of ROS
- Knowledge of Gazebo simulator

2- THE IMPORTANT REQUIREMENTS (mandatory):

- Be able to work autonomously, but within a team
- Be able to coordinate with the rest of the team
- Be willing to learn fast and update continuously
- BE A GOOD PERSON

YOUR IMPORTANT QUESTIONS

1) Nice offer, but what will I have to do?

Two things:
* Learn a lot. Fast! (about ROS, robotics and simulations). You will have full access to our academy to learn about all the subjects as well as to our team for support.
* Build amazing robot simulations based on ROS... or write articles reproducing ROS experiments... or help improve our reinforcement learning courses... or create interesting ROSjects... it depends... what we can assure you is that you are going to learn a lot about the ROS ecosystem.

2) From where do I have to do my work?

>From anywhere of the world. Our headquarter is in Barcelona (Spain), but you will work remotely from your current location or from any location of the world that you would like to be, like Kyoto, Malibu,Hong Kong...  (if you dont know from where to work, this link https://nomadlist.com/ may be useful for you).

3) Sounds great! Then, when will I have to start?

Ideally you should start in late October. Other dates are also OK (please specify).

4) OK Im in! How can I apply?

Send us an email to [jobs at theconstructsim.com](mailto:jobs at theconstructsim.com) with a link to your LinkedIn profile and to your Github with code that shows your skills. Also write down a couple of lines indicating why do you want to apply for this intern offer.

WE WILL CONTACT ALL THE APPLICANTS either they are selected for interview or not, because we respect everybody.

by the way, working language is English.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/internship-at-the-construct/6481/1) or reply to this email to respond.