[ros-users] [Discourse.ros.org] [General] Discussion on ROS to ROS2 transition plan

Devon Ash ros.discourse at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 19:52:52 UTC 2018

So you agree with the development mindset that a system should be developed without any regard of how a majority of its users are going to use it or get their hands on it? Yeah, that's a nope from me.

Imagine if Apple released a new iOS and didn't provide information on how to upgrade to it or switch to it. Or didn't even think about it at all until after it was released. I think that's the way of how Windows 8 was released from Microsoft and we all know how that went.

---
[Visit Topic](https://discourse.ros.org/t/discussion-on-ros-to-ros2-transition-plan/6155/58) or reply to this email to respond.